BOOK WITH A PEACEFUL MIND IN 2021 WITH MORE FLEXIBILITY
In the current situation, the need to escape to the great outdoors, and to let go, becomes all the more essential.
In this situation, our general terms and conditions are becoming more flexible so that you can book now and look forward to your next holiday with a maximum of flexibility and peaceful mind !
BOOKING WITHOUT CANCELLATION GUARANTEE
For all booking validated before 15/03/2021, you will be able to :
CHANGE your booking WITHOUT PROOF until 14 days before your planned arrival, subject to availability.
The new booking must take place within the current year.
Every price difference at the time of the change between the old and the new stay will be charged to the client.
If the new booking is cheaper than the original booking, no refund of the difference will be made.
From D-13 before arrival and for any stay started, the stay becomes unchangeable
BOOKING WITH CANCELLATION GUARANTEE
– You or one of the participants in the stay are suffering from COVID-19 and are in quarantine or hospitalized on the dates of your stay (positive test and medical certificate of the dates of isolation to be provided)
– You or one of the participants in the stay is requisitioned by the authorities as part of the fight against COVID-19 (proof of cancellation of leave by the employer to be provided)
– You or one of the participants of the stay are a known case of contact and are obliged to isolate yourself and take the PCR test or are awaiting the result of the test, on the dates of your stay (medical proof and test to be provided)
– You are domiciled in a confined area (proof of address to be provided) or Camping Le Floride is located in a confined area
– The borders are closed
– General lockdown
=> Reimbursement of your stay
=> Or refund of missed nights if you arrive after your original arrival date or if you have to leave before your original departure date
YOU TRUSTED US IN 2020
We took up the challenge in 2020 and are ready to surprise you again in 2021.
More than ever, our teams are mobilised to guarantee you an unforgettable holiday while respecting the current instructions.
We know how to adapt and bounce back to make your experience always unique.
Once again this year 2020 you have been able to enjoy the water park, the beach, the activities, the evenings, the entertainment and services which are adapted so that you can make the most of it, but above all the magnificent nature, the sunrise, the warm sand, the blue sky… For the happiness and joy of the whole family.
Together with the Fédération Nationale de l’Hôtellerie de Plein Air, we have drawn up a detailed health protocol which is rigorously applied to the entire profession and to all our services to ensure that you can enjoy your stay in complete safety.
1.Ensuring the implementation of government directives and recommendations
2.To provide disinfectant products in the campsite
3.Putting in place signage to maintain safety distances between customers in waiting areas
4.Favour the outdoors for all the activities on offer
5.Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of common areas with the requirements and recommendations of the health authorities.
6.Strengthen cleaning and ventilation of accommodation. Favour wet cleaning and disinfection, insisting on contact areas.
7.Adapt the program of activities (adults, children and teenagers) and evenings as well as the opening of the services and facilities to sanitary requirements (systematic cleaning of equipment, distance, frost available, number of people per activity…)
8.Encourage payment by credit card or bracelet if possible without contact and systematically disinfect the terminals.
9.Respect the gestures of employees, service providers and customers as barriers
10.To ensure clear communication on all the prevention measures implemented in our establishment.
11.Appoint a health and safety manager in our establishment, and a deputy manager for each department.
The memory of an unprecedented year 2020
“It’s not a year where we hugged each other, but our hearts were there! »
- We have done our utmost to regulate queues and traffic flow directions.
- The deckchairs at the swimming pool have been spaced further apart.
- Benches have been arranged for shows at a good distance, with one bench accommodating a maximum of 5 people from the same family group.
Concerning the animations and evenings
“Our imagination and creativity have no limits, we have a year full of surprises in store for you, a unique year ! »
- Entertainment and parties were present throughout the 2020 season!
- We are almost the only ones to have organised double performances at the height of the season (summer 2020), for our big shows, in order to keep the current capacity of the spectators,
- We are ready to move the stage in 2021 to have even more space.
- Most of the activities could be done, some in a different format, with new rules of the game.
- New animations and activities have been created for the occasion
- As regards activities with children, these have been adapted to accommodate the same number of children but in small groups.
- In the morning, there were fun activities and in the afternoon, big family games such as Cluedo (Florida version) and Koh-Lanta. Enough to challenge oneself!
- Some adjustments were necessary: registration, booking, etc.
About Circus Camp
“Nothing will stop talent and wonder.”
- We have completely rethought our Circus Camp, in order to welcome your children in small groups for more personalised learning.
- Afternoon courses have been created with specialities and slots dedicated to the over 12 years old.
- Our show on Friday was in 2 parts, so that all the parents and friends of our talents could come and encourage them
About the gym and fitness
“Even more activities to spend time in a small group”.Notre salle de sport à Embouchure a bien été ouverte en 2020.
- Our sports hall in Embouchure was opened in 2020.
- Hydroalcoholic gel was available as well as cleaning product for the sports machines.
- The group lessons have been optimised for your safety, each person has been set one metre apart from their neighbour.
Concerning arrival and departure
“Simplified itineraries to make your holiday easier”
- To simplify your stay, the queues at reception have been reduced thanks to simplified formalities.
- You have been able to check in and check out online via links sent by e-mail or thanks to the new application
Concerning the reception
“Our sunbeams from the reception desk were on display this year.”
- Our receptionists have welcomed you with the appropriate sanitary measures.
- You were able to come and ask us your questions to one person per family.
- A maximum of 5 people could be in the reception at the same time.
- A queue has been predefined to allow you to wait in complete safety, with a distance of one metre.
Concerning the aquatic area
“It’s time to jump into the deep end!!!! »
- Good news, our aquatic area has been open all summer long! And it’s huge, 4700m2, you could swim at any time of the day !
- For your safety and peace of mind, the water in our pools and slides is chlorinated, making it both disinfected and disinfectant.
- You may have used hydro-alcoholic gel for your entry and exit.
- For the slides, queues have been organised to allow for distancing.
- Group aquatic lessons such as aquabike, aquagym were held
- The number of deckchairs has been reduced to allow spacing between each family group,
- Hydroalcoholic gel was made available in the solarium, as well as cleaning spray for the deckchairs.
- Outdoor people are strictly forbidden on the campsite and even more so in the swimming pool, in order to favour the space for our guests.
Concerning collective sanitary facilities
“Even cleaner than clean”
- We have carried out intensive and frequent cleaning. Disinfectant solutions were made available
- Pitches with private sanitary facilities are also available
About the restaurants
“To delight your taste buds “
- The Tikki Lounge Restaurant has been opened.
- We have adopted the sanitary measures prescribed by the government.
- For the restaurant, especially reservations were strongly recommended.
- Two catering services have been possible during each performance session.
- The Foodtruck Starlite Diner was opened.
- The Poolside Snack was opened for the summer school holidays.
The application to make your stay easier
“Still full of ideas for your holidays, according to your desires”.
- The free Cool’n’Camp application has been specially set up in 2020 to meet your concerns and to make your stay easier and evolves in 2021 with new features.
- The Cool’n’Camp application already exists for most chains and large campsites.
- You will find on it all the information relative and practical to your stay with us.
- You have had access to the schedule of events, our various services, our events, things to do in the region, our various comfort options.
- You have also been able to book your presence in the various services we offer and in 2021 you will be able to cancel them if you change your mind.
- The reservation of the free activities for the day was made the day before from 5pm,
- requests and remarks concerning your stay could be formulated thanks to the application in the tab “my reservation”, section “report a problem”, which saved you from going to the reception.
- The application is available on all download platforms.