During your stay, discover an extraordinary territory between the mountains and the mediterranean sea, a step away from Spain, with such a rich and welcoming catalan culture.
Whether you like history, breathtaking landscapes, sandy beaches or aquatic leisures, there is something to do for everyone in the Languedoc-Roussillon region.
Les Châteaux Cathares, sur les sommets des Corbières
In the South of France, near the Pyrenees, also enjoy some of the numerous activities available around the campsite :
- Try the Water Cableski in Port-Barcarès
- Jump higher than ever at the Water Jump Center in Torreilles
- Drive around the wild animals in the African Reserve of Sigean
- Test your limits in canyoning, climbing or rafting with Deversud on the via Ferrata
- Relax in natural hot sulphur pools with a view on the mountains in St-Thomas-les-Bains
- Discover the artistic history of Catalunya and Salvador Dali by visiting the Dali Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Teach your kids about the Mediterranean Fish at the Canet-en-Roussillon’s Aquarium
- Slide, Dive, Enjoy new sensations at the Aqualand waterparks in Leucate or St-Cyprien
- Speed up freely in Karting at the Circuit du Roussillon in Rivesaltes
- Climb trees and much more at Leucate Adventures in Port-Leucate, or in the forest of arquixanes with Tet Aventure
etc, etc, etc
For more ideas and practical information, do not hesitate to check our Front Desk, or to visit the Port-Barcares Tourism Office.
Finally, while on vacation, feel free to use the “Découvrez la Région” section on our mobile app Le Floride, that will guide you through the Languedoc-Roussillon region.