We collect information when you browse the site, when you place an order and when you complete one of the forms.
In addition, we automatically receive and log information from your computer and browser, such as:
- your IP address
- the type of hardware and browser used
- the page(s) you are viewing
Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contacting you by email
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information:
- SSL Protocol
- Access management by login/password
- Network monitoring software
- Multiple computer backups
We also protect your offline information. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when the browser of a user loads a given website: the site sends information to the browser, which creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the server of the website.
There are two types of cookies, which do not have the same purpose: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
- Technical cookies are used throughout your navigation to facilitate and perform certain functions. A technical cookie can for example be used to memorize the answers filled in a form or the preferences of the user with regard to the language or the presentation of a website, when such options are available.
- Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, ads, widgets or other items on the displayed page. These cookies may in particular be used to carry out targeted advertising, that is to say advertising determined according to the navigation of the user.
We use technical cookies and advertising cookies.
We use Google Analytics which is a statistical audience analysis tool that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and the activity of visitors. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you are connecting.
Such a refusal could however prevent the proper functioning of the website.
We use the email address you provide to send you order information and updates, occasional news, product information, news, and more. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time and no longer receive e-mails, simply request it by filling out this form. e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, news occasionally, product information, news etc. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time and no longer receive e-mails, simply request it by completing this form.
Right to access, modify and delete your data
We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and opt out of your personal information. The right of opposition is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us:
Camping Club Le Floride & L’Embouchure
Route de St-Laurent
66420 Le Barcarès – FRANCE
Phone Number : +33 (0)4 68 86 11 75
Mail : email@example.com
Website section: https://floride.fr/en/management-of-personal-data
The personal data of our Internet users are kept in a maximum period of 36 months.