Camping Le Floride opens its doors to you in Languedoc-Roussillon
Discover during your stay splendid landscapes between Pyrenees and Mediterranean, long sandy beaches, aquatic and sports activities, and a rich and welcoming Catalan culture.
In the South of France, at the foot of the Pyrenees, take advantage of the many activities to do near our campsite:
- Try your hand at water-skiing in Port-Barcarès
- Spinning in the rides of the festival of Barcarès Village.
- Make Impressive Jumps at the Water Jump of Torreilles
- Drive close to the wild animals at the African Reserve of Sigean
- Go beyond your limits in canyoning, climbing or rafting with Deversud on the via Ferrata
- Relax in natural hot baths at the foot of the mountains in St-Thomas-les-Bains
- Discover Catalonia in the footsteps of Salvador Dalí thanks to the Dalí Museum-Theatre in Figueres
- Marvel the children in a Mediterranean setting at the Aquarium of Canet-en-Roussillon
- Glide, dive, enjoy the thrill of Aqualand Leucate or St-Cyprien
- Rediscover karting in xxl version at the Circuit du Roussillon in Rivesaltes
- Climb trees in complete safety with Leucate Aventures in Port-Leucate, or in the heart of a forest course with Têt Aventure
For more ideas and practical information
Do not hesitate to ask for information at our Reception, or to go to the Tourist Office of Port-Barcarès.
Finally, during your vacation, consider using the interactive map “Discover the Region” of our mobile application Le Floride, which will guide you through Languedoc-Roussillon.
Des activités pour tous les goûts dans le Languedoc-Roussillon